– In the e-shop you can cancel in a convenient way for you: paypal, e-bank transfer.
Placing an order
– Immediately after placing the order, we will send you an order confirmation with all the information. Please check that you have entered your name, address and telephone number correctly for the delivery of the shipment.
We deliver all goods purchased online in Lithuania in 3-5 working days.
Delivery to OMNIVA parcel self-service terminals:
– To receive the goods at a time convenient for you, you can pick up your order from the nearest Omniva parcel self-service terminal.
– Delivery fee to the self-service terminal 3.49 Eur
– Shipments are delivered to the terminal within 3 working days and on Saturday.
– When the parcel is delivered to the terminal of your choice, you will receive codes for picking up the parcel via SMS.
– The shipment must be picked up from the terminal within 72 hours of receiving the SMS.
Delivery to the Lithuanian Post Office:
– Pick up the goods at the nearest post office.
– Delivery price 6 Eur
– Come to pick up the goods only after receiving a message via SMS that the goods have been delivered to the nearest post office to the specified address
– Shipments are delivered to the post office in 3-5 working days.
The goods can be picked up only by the consignee indicated at the time of placing the order. Therefore, when taking back the goods, it is necessary to have a valid identity document (identity card, passport or a new model driving license) with the employee of the Lithuanian Post.
The price of sending goods abroad will depend on the total weight of the shipment and the country to which we will send it.